Navratri is the time when Maa Durga jaijai kara Reverberates in the whole atmosphere.
This festival is one of the most important Hindu festivals of nine-night and ten days.
Get stylish this Navratri with 30%-70% Navratri Discount on Women Clothing
All you need to know about
When Navratri Starts in 2023? नवरात्रि कितनी तारीख को है |
Navaratri 2023 in India will begin on Sunday, 15 October and ends on Tuesday, 24 October.
Navratri 2023 Colours With Date October | नवरात्री के नौ रंगो
People especially girls strictly follow the Navratri color. Wear the Navratri fusion outfit according to the popular traditional color style.
We all love the Navratri 9 colors….Don’t you?
This year too we have nine colors of the Navratri 2023 list to follow.
Mark your calendars and get ready to welcome Maa Durga with open arms!
Navratri Colours 2023 with October Day And Date Wise
|Day||Navratri Dates||Navratri Colours|
|Navratri Day 1||October 15, 2023, Sunday||Orange|
|Navratri Day 2||October 16, 2023, Monday||White|
|Navratri Day 3||October 17, 2023, Tuesday||Red|
|Navratri Day 4||October 18, 2023, Wednesday||Royal Blue|
|Navratri Day 5||October 19, 2023, Thursday||Yellow|
|Navratri Day 6||October 20, 2023, Friday||Green|
|Navratri Day 7||October 21, 2023, Saturday||Grey|
|Navratri Day 8||October 22, 2023, Sunday||Purple|
|Navratri Day 9||October 23, 2023, Monday||Peacock Green|
Download this image and save it on your mobile
Download Navratri Colours 2023 Image
Sharad Navratri 2023 Dates & Muhurat
|1||October 15, 2023, Sunday||Maa Shailputri Puja, Ghatasthapana|
|2||October 16, 2023, Monday||Maa Brahmacharini Puja|
|3||October 17, 2023, Tuesday||Maa Chandraghanta Puja|
|4||October 18, 2023, Wednesday||Maa Kushmanda Puja|
|5||October 19, 2023, Thursday||Maa Skandamata Puja|
|6||October 20, 2023, Friday||Maa Katyayani Puja|
|7||October 21, 2023, Saturday||Maa Kalaratri Puja|
|8||October 22, 2023, Sunday||Maa MahaGauri Puja, Durga Puja Ashtami|
|9||October 23, 2023, Monday||Maa Siddhidatri Puja Durga Maha Navami Puja|
|10||October 24, 2023, Tuesday||Dashami Durga Visarjan, Vijay Dashmi|
Navratri festival demands you to be colorful. Celebrate it with your friends and relatives with colorfulness in your life.
Do and don’ts in Navratri?
What we should not do during Navratri?
- Eating Garlic and Onions.
- Do not shave and cut your hair.
- Do not eat non-vegetarian foods.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Consuming alcohol during any holy ceremony or festival must be avoided entirely.
- Not telling Lies – Goddess Durga doesn’t like lies (which is why you must not avoid doing the same during Navratri)
- Not doing all these things during Navratri Maa Durga will Fulfill your life with wealth and prosperity and removes all sorrows from your life. Goddess Durga showers her blessings on you and your Family.
Things to follow during Navratri:-
- Take a bath every day and make yourself neat and clean
- Maintain an Alkaline diet(fruits, nuts, milk, and some flours)
- Make sure you lit the lamp in the morning from the first day and this needs to be done till the last day.
- Bhajans from Durga Chalisa need to be read and devoted to Goddess Durga
- You need to keep your home clean since Goddess Durga is believed to visit people’s houses in her various forms during the Navratri festival.
- Keep in mind make your body Stay hydrated
- Avoid sugar – As its, a festive season sweet made with refined or processed sugar which are definitely unhealthy (Avoid packaged food)
Goddess Durga has 9 forms, during Navratri all nine forms is worshipped in different areas.
9 forms of Goddess Durga worship
All these are considered to be nine forms of Mother Durga. Ghatasthapana takes place on the first day. Shailputri is worshiped as the first goddess. In this festival lasting 9 days, the special importance of fasting and worship has been told.
FAQ Navratri 2023
Why is Navratri celebrated?
NAVARATRI is one of the most auspicious festivals celebrated in India. When we split “Navaratri” means nine(Nava) nights(Ratri). In India, Navratri celebrates the victory of Maa Durga over the demon Mahishasura, the buffalo-headed demon. She fought for nine days and nine nights.
Can we wash our hair during Navratri?
In Navratri, Devotees who are observing fast should avoid getting a haircut or do a shave during Navratri. And make sure you don’t cut your nails during these 9 days.
What is the difference between Chaitra Navratri and Sharad Navratri?
In India, Chaitra Navratri is celebrated during the Shukla Paksha of the Chaitra month. India observes the New Year as Ugadi, Vishu, Gudi Padwa, or Navreh. Chaitra Navaratri is celebrated mainly in the northern parts of India. The changing of the seasons from spring to summer is also a reason why Chaitra Navratri is observed.
Sharad Navaratri is also known as Maha Navaratri celebrated in the month of Ashwin. Sharad signifies the beginning of winters, and that is the reason it comes in the months of September-October.
What is the 10th day after Navratri called?