Wish your mother a Happy Diwali 2022. Make her smile with a surprise by Diwali quotes, special heartfelt messages, wishes, and poems to your mother, maa, Aammi, amma. In this blog, we are sharing Diwali Wishes For Mother which will make your mom happy.
What is the message of Diwali?
An occasion to celebrate light over darkness, knowledge over ignorance, and good over evil, an occasion to celebrate life. May this auspicious occasion light up your life with happiness, joy and peace. Happy Diwali!
The significance of Diwali is that we bring new clarity within us it’s what we need during this time. This clarity will arise within us when we remove the cobwebs of the past, only when we remove the cobwebs of hate and prejudice, only when we remove the cover of ignorance within us, that a new clarity will arise.
It is in this clarity that will lead us and the world to light. On this Diwali may we all arise with new clarity and vision.
Let’s hope by this Diwali 2022 the evil Coronavirus gets defeated so that life comebacks to normal all around the world.
This Diwali let’s make a commitment to ourselves that we will bring clarity and light within ourselves. Or make it a point to bring a smile in people’s faces.
Conveying love and greetings to near and dear ones with Happy Diwali Messages is also an important part of the Diwali celebration.
If you are also looking for Diwali wishes for Father
On this Diwali when you will be celebrating the festival with full-on excitement and cheers, just don’t miss to convey your heartwarming Diwali Wishes to your near and dear ones. It is the way, you will be making your loved ones feel loved, cared and happy. Thus, to add more fun and happiness in the festival of Diwali, greeting loved ones with hearty and impressive Diwali Messages is the best thing to do. Below are numerous Diwali Messages for you to go through, such as:
Happy Diwali Wishes For Mother 2022
A simple ‘Happy Diwali’ will not do the trick, you need to express your emotions and take a moment to say #ThankYou to your Mother.
Maa- Zindagi ke har mod mein, har kadam mein, har dukh, sukh aur kushiyon mein apna saath dethi hai.
Aap ke bina hum kuch nahi. Aap ki muskaan hi zindagi jeene ka hausala deti hai.Maa Tujhe Salam
There are many people out there who don’t know how to express their feelings and emotions. I know it’s one of the hardest and at the same moment simplest gesture which comes straight out from our heart. But we basically, are not able to open up so easily.
So this Diwali, Jinhe shayad aap kabhi keh nahi paaye unhe kahiye ThankYou. It is the simplest yet the most difficult expression. More often than not we take the closest relations for granted.
Find that one moment to let it all out. Just say #ThankYou har baat ke liye with our exclusive Diwali Wishes For Mother, Messages, Poems, SMS, Images, Wallpapers, Quotes, Whatsapp and Facebook Status.
A Short Parody On Mother:
Fir homework, running, packing.
hoping, cooking, wrapping.
Mumma pro in craft-work
mumma has some networks
stop making us so proud. Mom.
Ratke rakha hai
har cheez ka address.
Budget in minus
par ghar pe no stress
Always making us so proud.
ab bus bhi karo yaar.
Thanks a lot, Mom!
I am grateful for everything.
Diwali Wishes for Mom
With blood, sweat and tears you have raised me, sacrificed a lot of things for the betterment of our family.
You are a superwoman.
You are the one who made me realize – Never lose hope and dream big.
“Wishing a very Happy Diwali to my dearest mom. May you are blessed with happiness, health and prosperity, Glory to you, O Mother, glory to you.”
3. kitabon se nikal kar titliyan ghazlen sunati hain
tiffin rakhti hai meri maa to basta muskurata haiI miss those days mom. Aapke haat ka banaya hua khaana iski baat hi kuch alag hai. Iss diwali mujhe apna favourite dish aapke haat se khaana hai. Aapko meri taraf se dher saara pyaar aur Diwali ki shubkamnaye.
4. May the gleam of auspicious diyas bring peace, prosperity, and health in your life. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali Mom.
5. The woman who has always in inspired me, who has always inspired me, who has always made me feel special, who has always supported me in difficult times and given me unconditional love and care. Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Diwali to you mom.
6. Dear Mumma, From protecting me in a nutshell womb to leaving me fly high in the sky, I know you are always there to catch me when I injure my wings and fall off. Thank You for always being my Lifeline! i pray to the almighty that this year is full of happiness, positivity and good health. Wish you a very Happy Diwali Mumma.
7. The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world. I am nothing without you. Thanks for everything mom. I am sorry if I have made you cry. I promise that we will be rich soon, I feel like it’s too boring to still continue living a mediocre life. I will make you proud mummy. I pray god for removing the cobwebs of the past. May you are showered with the blessing of the divine forever.
8. When the world was busy finding faults in me, Someone was busy thinking about my next meal? Mom. I will cook your favourite dish for you mom. Take rest and leave the rest in my hands. Love you mom! Stay Happy and have a amazing life ahead. Abh mera waqt hai aapka khayaal rakhne aap aaram kijiye. Happy Diwali Mom.
I would like to say that take one day off from work. Spend some time with you family especially for your mom and dad. You’ll be able to fight everything in this world till her prayers surround you. I know that one day is not enough to celebrate the relationship which begins your life, but it doesn’t hurt to get one day dedicated to this beautiful feeling.
9. I hope this Diwali will dispel the dark clouds that has gathered inside and the light will emerge. May this festival of lights brighten your life with new hope, energy and happiness. May this Diwali bring joy, health and Wealth to you Happy Diwali Mother.
10. On this Diwali, I wanted to send you wishes for a fun-filled with prosperity, health and brings a smile on your face, Happy Diwali Mom!
11. Hey Maa!
This is what I have realised during the whole lockdown period and COVID-19 pandemic.
It’s easy to ask for chai 10 times a day. But now I realised the efforts that go behind to make every cup of tea I asked for.
Now I make tea only- Twice a day.
It was easy to bring atta from chaki twice a month
than making roti everyday.
Now i understand
How tiresome it is to cook everyday, with no days off.
How you have been continously doing this your entire life along with your daily working routines and other household chores without any complaint or returns.
You made managing home and work so easy, but it is not.
It is all about time managment, self-discipline and patience that we cannont learn from any books or university.
Next time- I won’t complain about
Why it took so long to cook a meal. what where you doing the entire day?
Lastly, I miss your dal chawal and roti sabjji more than zomato and swiggy food deliveries.
Happy Diwali and Thank You Mother, Mommy, Maa, Aai, Amma, Ammi.
Always cleaning our mess,
She asks for our choice,
And will always support our voice.
She’s never wrong & she’s always strong.
She overthinks about our lives,
and for us, she always strives.
Can’t imagine how to repay,
There’s always a lot to say- But words are struck everytime.
Mother you are above all, Always there by my side- always helping me rise, after the fall. Happy Diwali Mom! I will never disappoint you. Aap ke binna hum kuch nahi hai. Stay safe and Be happy mom! Love you a lot.
13. Happy Diwali Mummy. May this festival of lights help you in attaining inner illumination. You exemplify beauty, love, strength and all things divine. You are irreplaceable, incomparable. I am so blessed to be your son/daughter.
14. Let me make your Diwali more colourful with the lights of wishes of my heart. Happy Diwali Mother.
15. Glory to you, O Mother, glory to you. I adore you mom. How charming are your smiles, How sweet is your voice. Now we are miles apart from each other. I miss you a lot. I cannot think a life without you. You have guided and supported me in each and every step of my life. This Diwali, I promise that I will be a part of every step of your life and enjoy every moment. You deserve to be celebrated every day. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali.
Let’s all hope for the best. Maybe this Diwali will destroy the virus. So, we all can live a normal life. Celebrate this year’s Diwali with your parents, siblings, friends and relatives through opting virtual options.
Celebrate safely and have a great festive season. And you should not miss out to look for Diwali wishes, wallpaper, Happy Diwali Images to wish your near and dear ones. To make it easier, we have got you covered with some of our exclusive pieces of wishes, messages, quotes and poems which convey Diwali wishes with love and ease. Some special Diwali messages and Happy Diwali quotes can enlighten the hearts and bring a lovely smile on the faces of your loved ones.
I hope every son and daughter will share this Diwali Wishes For Mother and please spend the time with your mother because she spends entire life for you.
Win her heart by giving her special surprises, Make your mom smile with a sweet surprise! Gift her an elegant timepiece available at 30-70% off on best watch brands. Choose to spend time making memories that last forever. Life is too short, try to put on a smile on someone’s face this Diwali 2022.
Last but not the least, you can find a nice ethnic saree to gift your mom.
Be careful from other duplicate wishers.
I am the ONLY Authorized
ISO 9001-2010 Certified Distributor
of Happy Diwali Well Wisher website:)
Hehe Just kidding!
With these Diwali Wishes For Mother, we will wrap up this article do share this on Facebook and Instagram.
Also Read:- Diwali Message For Employees